ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone Deals on contract

Nothing at the mo :(
Anyone know anygood ones?

I just want a basic iphone. doesnt matter if its the lower capacity as i only use it to phone/use it for music in work

Leon Cupra 300
My unlimited minute contract is i think £39 a month after discount... (although data is 1gig not that i use anywhere near that)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Mine's £26 after my discounts. :approve:

Still had to pay full price for the handset though. So, £129 for my 32GB at launch.

There are no deals.

If you want one, you pay the advertised price.

There are some cashback deals lol... ya always gotta be annoying mr revels lol

I know quidco are doing a good one on 3tariff with £100 cashback.. didnt know if there was any others

Vodafone are doing £120 until Sunday.

But that means you'll have to do it online and not be able to negotiate on the tariff with an actual person..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Orange had run out of the 16g so was doing the 32g for the same price till it was back in stock!

Listerine & Poledo

But that means you'll have to do it online and not be able to negotiate on the tariff with an actual person..

PMSL.

"Negotiate"?

You cant negotiate with mobile phone companies, least of all where anything apple gets involved.

prices are set in stone, but you might get a case or something thrown in, oh lucky you

Yea i saw that, But you gotta pay about £120 for the phone itself

BUT

3 are doing the exact same phone.. with £100 cashback and the phones free

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Find someone who gets O2 open discounts. I get 30% off mine. Takes me to about £25 a month.

Also it says on most of em free wifi.. but on other sites it says limited to 1gb.. surely there isnt a limit on bloody wifi usage? not like it costs them to them WiFi

Clio 182 cup'd
Don't worry about the wifi (BT openzone and crap), you wont use it. You'll just use the data, and you own wifi at home.

oh right cool. so that wifi is just bt openzone crap? it dont matter how much wifi i use at my own place?

Leon Cupra 300
Mine's just the Loyalty discount.

Mine's the £65 month contract (i hammer minutes whilst working) and it's about £39... bargain. Free phone with it too :D

Fiesta ST3
dont think any network can touch tesco's at the moment i.e the 16gb deal £349 for the phone £20 x12 all in £589 the cheapest O2 deal is £769 total spend:(