ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone in tea..

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
The other halfs mother has dropped her iphone in the a cup of tea.. im not sure of the details yet but will there be any way of getting the photos etc off if it not longer turns on?

H

HickiN

iCould? log onto it on the internet... hope she has it turned on for photostream!!

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
If its got IOS 5 or above then it might have iCloud. Depends if its been updated or not. My daughter has my 3GS phone and she's on the cloud.

Never above 25mpg
Needs to be in the airing cupboard for at least a week as well to dry it thoroughly but seeing as the iPhone's battery is built in there's a constant electrical connection which may have sealed it's fate.

Focus ST-3
when i first got my iphone 4 2 years ago I dropped it in the kitchen sink which was full of water. It was fully submerged for at least 3 seconds, took it out and the screen was going mental, turning off and on and flickering. I got the hairdryer on in for a few minutes, then left it for 10 minutes and turned it on.. it kept saying i had something plugged in the headphone slot so i gave it a shake and another blast with the hairdryer and it was fine since. No idea how I blagged that, I even sold it to envirophone last week and they check for water damage....

Tesla MP3 2021
Isn't there a product out there?.. some kind of bag that was on the Gadget show a while back that is ment to completely dry the internals of the phone out.

Focus
Mate did this in holland, dropped his down the toilet while squeezing one out (still no idea how he managed it). Anyway he wrapped it in a towel for the whole holiday and its worker fine since.

Mate did this in holland, dropped his down the toilet while squeezing one out (still no idea how he managed it). Anyway he wrapped it in a towel for the whole holiday and its worker fine since.
His arm got tired wanking over mobile p**n. Swapped hands and dropped phone in process, common.