ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone internet

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
is anyone elses going realy slow?

im on vodaphone, cant connect to wifi (not in a wifi area)

and next to the vodaphone strip i have either a 'o' or 'E'

any ideas? or is it because of the whole updates etc?

Listerine & Poledo
signal.

voda may be doing work on the network.

Even iPhones have to have network coverage to work. Contrary to the thoughts of most owners, they dont function on smuggness alone.

:)

Oddly mine is being a complete tw*t today with anything net related too. I've powered down and back up. Held home/power to reboot and tried the airplane mode on/off trick. Plus cleared the cache and cookies. I'm on o2 btw.

I've got signal, google appears to work. Yet try to get on a forum and I'm presented with either a blank screen or slow operation and a poorly formatted text layout of threads/sections.

Listerine & Poledo
I always found that whipping the battery out and giving it a minute sorts most smartphone problems....

....oh

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Oddly mine is being a complete tw*t today with anything net related too. I've powered down and back up. Held home/power to reboot and tried the airplane mode on/off trick. Plus cleared the cache and cookies. I'm on o2 btw.

I've got signal, google appears to work. Yet try to get on a forum and I'm presented with either a blank screen or slow operation and a poorly formatted text layout of threads/sections.

thats where im having my problems, and with the itunes and app stores.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm with Vodafone, all fine here. Using Edge at work.

Sometimes it flicks into 3g and back out! Bloody signal. I must be like 30 seconds walk away and I get 3g!

My Vodafone signal has been on GSM until the last hour where it has finally gone back to 3g (Wolves area), I think they are doing work on the masts

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
still having trouble, its realy slow now :(

iv done everything suggested by you guys so next thing is to ring vodaphone!