ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone/iPad accessory must haves?

Re: iPhone accessory must haves?

I have one charger. The battery normally lasts me 3 days or so. f**k knows what you people do with them.

BMW M4; S1000 RR

I never bothered with a screen protector or a case.

I've dropped mine onto hard floors more times than I can count, someone spilt whiskey all over it the other day. It went funny for a few hours (kept saying it had an unsupported peripheral plugged in) until it dried and now it's fine.

I've got a couple of scratches on it here and there, but on the plus side, I don't have a gay looking case.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

I get a days use, no more. But I'm using it to browse cs most days, no pc.

BMW M4; S1000 RR

i've struggled to get mine to last a day so far.

Only way I can make it last longer than a day (with use). Is by turning off the 3G and push/fetch functions.

But then why have one if you're not going to use the data functions.

Golf R/Leon FR

i have one charger for mine, battery lasts about 2 days easy

going to order a speaker dock thing and a incipio case

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf

These iphone dock/alarm clocks, do they have a snooze button? with my old phone you could just whack any button without looking to put it into snooze, have to actually open your eyes and concentrate with the iphone to snooze it, which kinda defeats the object.

SLK250 CDI

These iphone dock/alarm clocks, do they have a snooze button? with my old phone you could just whack any button without looking to put it into snooze, have to actually open your eyes and concentrate with the iphone to snooze it, which kinda defeats the object.

We have a JBL OnTime, it has a snooze button on the top. Have to use it with a Scosche passport Home Dock adapter to work with the iPhone 3G though.

Richard, my Blackberry is awful for that, hence I was looking for an all in one thing that had a snooze but like you. Not had a chance to have a proper look so far though.

Hyundai i40

Richard, my Blackberry is awful for that, hence I was looking for an all in one thing that had a snooze but like you. Not had a chance to have a proper look so far though.

My one had a proper snooze button

A Gelaskins cover..

http://www.gelaskins.com/

IMG_3146-PS-S.jpg

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

^^^i got that cover.....looks the part!! ^^^^

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI

going to order a speaker dock thing and a incipio case

I got the black incipio case from ebay for about £12.50.

The included screen protector is actually pretty decent! I got it on without any air bubbles etc first time.

Good little investment to protect my new £440 device! :S

Recieved my black Incipio case today for 12 quid from ebay. Quite impressed. Not applied the screen protector yet as the invisible shield is still still going strong on it.

Highly recommended from me...... just wondering what will happen in a few days after its been in my pocket.. will teh matt finish of the incipio will have lots of lint and dust stuck on it..we'll see.

I've been looking for one as well Ben. Sarah mentioned one, but can't remember which one. . .

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

I have one charger. The battery normally lasts me 3 days or so. f**k knows what you people do with them.

Charged mine through the night, 100% this morning, got to work flashed it to my collegues who were jealous :approve: , now battery is down to 61%, lucky enough i have a spare charger for the ipod's, tbh its a joke,

182 Cup

Mines a bit pish as well, my last 3gs was far better, hopefully when I get this one replaced cause of the hairline cracks i'll get a better one.

E87 118d M Sport

with it being as unreliable as it seems to be, its a no for me.

im out

Nike Lunar Elite's

The app has been great for me but I can't justify the cash for the dock.

Citroen DS3 DSport

I laughed when I read TT want £99 for a dock. They can piss right off.

Citroen DS3 White

Just got me one of these since I am Stateside, it's rather nice!

OShieldSE401.jpg

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172

Incipio Feather case - in green preferably.

Also a back up battery is useful to carry around, I use a ted baker one.

Agree got and incipio feather, nice and thin and phone doesnt feel any bigger, gives good protection from scratches to the rear and comes with screen protector for the front.

Can't always get the phone into docks with it on though

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172

Agree with the Incipio Feather Lite case suggestion.

However you'll also want a screen protector, although a pain to get right first time unless done in a science laboratory!

Youse selotape to remove and dust or hair you get on the protector rather than fingers.

Golf R/Leon FR

just received my incipio feather in white today :) very impressed

comes with two screen protectors too but as day said are tricky to fit

A warning about the incipio. After no time you will get dust and dirt between the case and the phone. Then when you take it off you will realise how fucked your chrome is! ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i want a car holder for my iphone.

anyone got any recommendations?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

yeah but isn't it like mega bucks?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

Just downloaded the Tomtom app free, and went for a drive its preety good nice instructions,.

cheers to Lou for telling me how to get it, :D