ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone iQuestion....

Absolutely no idea what you're doing and you want to buy 5.

It took me 5mins but I still cant be arsed with the hassle of selling them of eBay. Its like here, but worse.

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
Absolutely no idea what you're doing and you want to buy 5.

It took me 5mins but I still cant be arsed with the hassle of selling them of eBay. Its like here, but worse.

i made £90 profit on one phone... hardly not worth the hassle!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
LOL, there are some mugs in this world.

BTW im loving customise 2.0

Mondeo ST220
LOL, there are some mugs in this world.

BTW im loving customise 2.0

I can't seem to get that. Everytime I try (and with alot of other apps) it says it requires firmware 1.1.[123]. Followed the instructions everywhere and it just aint happening for me.

I used iliberty for mine, done it wrong first time but just put it into recovery mode and done it again. Then entered my safari settings and hey presto!

just another quick question, I seem to have a button on mine called cydia, instead of installer. Is this where I should find iphysics? As I can't see it?

VRS
iirc cydia is the installer on iliberty

not sure if thats where i physics is hiding though so can thelp you there fella

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
There are 16gb ones going for £280-300 mark on ebay, is it ok to get one of these do you think? Or best to buy one direct and unlock it your self?

There are 16gb ones going for £280-300 mark on ebay, is it ok to get one of these do you think? Or best to buy one direct and unlock it your self?

I wouldnt trust anything off ebay.. plus would rather pay half of that for a new one from o2. Easy enough to unlock

fiesta 1.25
its gone mental.Got it working then couldnt find the installer app so put it bac in to try jailbreak it again and its got white writing and wont stop or turn off or anything

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
You can also double tap on the part of the screen you want to zoom in to.

Also another little trick is for a full stop in texting just press space twice :)

VRS
going to try the gf's iphone in a min

when you jailbreak does it wipe all existing content off the phone ie conteacts and itunes songs?

do i need to get them backed up before i do anything?

RB 182

when you jailbreak does it wipe all existing content off the phone ie conteacts and itunes songs?

Back them up but it should be fine from my experience.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

no it dont....

fiesta 1.25
btw isim doesnt work properly unless you pay.simport is beter though.My senfiles didnt work so ive had to make a ringtone file in itunes any otehr ways of putting mp3 as tones?anyone know how to get google apps and also that myebay working?