ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone Lovers BEWARE!!!

SchwepTek™
It dropped out of my pocket from at most, 30cm of the ground!

IMG_0503.jpg

Any ideas would be great...

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Ford Kuga Phev
Ouch!

Do you have insurance?

If not, i know that on the 3g version the glass can be replaced unlike the 2g one as it was all connected.

Good luck!

Im glad i bought a case for mine!

SchwepTek™
No insurance....absolutely gutted!

Hopefully it can be replaced easily enough although Apple want £170.

VRS
mine fell out of my pocket from desk height onto a concrete floor and there wasnt a mark on it!

still bought a little case now just to be safe lol

Works...kind of...
Tip:

Don't drop it. ;)

Maybe it landed on a funny angle, I've dropped mine a few times and doesn't even have a scratch.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Ouch.. dropped mine looooads of times but luckily no damage like that... just covered in scratches.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Really? I dropped mine from more than that, it bounced, landed and fully sunmerged into a puddle. Works perfectly, except for a nasty dent on the side.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Some insurers aren't replacing like for like on the iphone anyways, they're replacing with *gb 2g ones (even if you have a 3G)

:(

182-racing-blue

I just dropped my Apple on the floor and its bruised. Might cut that bit out or have a sandwich instead.

You must have hit the sweet spot. 1st gen were more robust, i dropped mine loads of times but it looks like if you hit the corner of the new ones then bam!! smash!! wallop!!!

182-racing-blue

Do they need serial imei number? If not borrow a mates one lol

Revels Mum & Sister
Iphone lovers beware if you have butter fingers and drop your phone on a hard surface it MIGHT break. Shock horror ;)

Formally Clio 182
I done the key test on my screen yesterday to show off to my friends how tough the screen is.

Luckily it is as tough as they say it is. Not a mark. :)