ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone photos!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
There doesn't seem to be a thread on here for photos taken with/ edited on the iphone. I think theres some really decent apps for photo editing and I have a couple of photos already done but i went and took a couple of more ones to add to this.

Please add more and keep this thread going :D

Camera+ (£1.59)

3b6e8619.jpg

ec2dd6ac.jpg

5146aaeb.jpg

19f7f43a.jpg
dfc99c14.jpg
24713771.jpg
03a00642.jpg
Colorize (£0.00)

76a9b4df.jpg

9a3579a5.jpg

SlowShutter (£0.59) sort of a long exposure app

3838fe21.jpg

b68a7d3d.jpg

c8d62085.jpg

Artstudio Lite (£0.00) like photoshop for your phone

ee28f984.jpg

this ^^ to this ;
e4619bdb.jpg

327d12bc.jpg

066bdddc.jpg

i spraypainted this then edited it in camera +

ab29a698.jpg

i drew this then coloured it in artstudio

7fdff41a.jpg

64e6d3ff.jpg

EDIT: this was meant to be clio media sorry, I thought i'd add more photos to show other apps

Storm grey 200
Those look really good, I only ever use my iPhone for a Cheeky browse of CS while at work. Might get them apps and give it a go (jailbreak ftw)

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Those look really good, I only ever use my iPhone for a Cheeky browse of CS while at work. Might get them apps and give it a go (jailbreak ftw)

am the same with my iphone, nice pics tho dude using the apps tho

Disastra Coupe
Adobe photoshop :)

Ahhh, fair enough.

Only got my iPhone last week, so i'm still learning with it all regard's these app's etc. Must say though, brilliant phone - just hope it doesn't break all the time like my Nokia did.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I use my iPhone or everything! I love the photo software you can get for it. I really recommend camera + like, it's like an updated version of the standard iPhone camera, it has a HDR filter that makes very interesting car photos, download apps and upload pics!!!

07 Campus Sport 1.2
that bearded dragon looks rather suspicious lol and it looks to be in a viv at a pets at home? i can tell i work there too much when i realise things like that! nice photos though!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
This was taken with a SLR then edited on my 3GS using Digital Focus 59p

b39964a7.jpg

172 cup
Autostitch can be very good fun, I've taken some nice photos using that- it's just displaying them which is difficult... iPhone screen is too small to really appreciate em.

Adz

Work van
i used camera+ quite basic and being far away didnt help but still works quite well, ill try and get some more pictures with different camera apps and see what happens :eek:

IMG_0279.jpg

BMW 118d
Couple that i've uploaded today in another section but "Overexposed" on my HTC HD7 - Turned my Albi into Nimbus!

Overexposedday.jpg

Overexposednight.jpg