ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone sync problem

dk

911 GTS Cab
hopefully someone can help me with this, just syncing my iphone with itunes and after it does the backup and a load of syncing it fails with an unknown error 13019?

now some of my music won't play etc.

so i do some searching and people suggest unticking sync music, so i do this and it removes most of the music (got about 20gb) but leaves 1.5gb??

so now when i go into music on the phone it has all the tracks listed and nothing plays.

do i need to do a restore? if i do that, will i love everything, what should i back up on the phone? can i just sync it with itunes and it will transfer all my apps etc back on?

is there anything else i can do? i guess if i restore from a backup its going to restore the dodgy stuff back on? i'm thinking the itunes database is corrupt maybe?

any help would be appreciated please.

thanks in advance.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Search your hard drive for .plist files.
Delete any that are beneath your user profile (i.e; C:\Documents and Settings\dk or C:\Users\dk depending on version).
Try to sync again.

dk

911 GTS Cab
did this and still got the same error.

am thinking about deleting all the music out of itunes to see if that works.

is there a way to reset the database or something?

dk

911 GTS Cab
yes apart from the last one. i don't use voice memos so i don't think thats the issue although i have followed the steps, even though the music is not ticket it still has 1.5gb of music on for some reason?

i don't know what sycing it with an empty itunes user will do, what do you do once you have synced it etc?

you'll have to go back to the other one, which is where the issue is.

dk

911 GTS Cab
ive done a restore from backup, that didn't fix it.

currently have deselected all items to sync and am adding one at a time to see which might be the dodgy content.