ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone two numbers

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
My mrs changed her phone provider to some b****cks company a while back. She was given a temporary number before her old one went over.

After the old number moved over I could only phone it, all texts would go to the new number.

If I text the original one, it'll only text her, not iMessage, and when she replies, I get an iMessage from the new number.

I've tried turning iMessage on and off and rebooting the phone with no success. Any thoughts?

133T
I'm not sure but are the correct numbers in iMessage?

Settings >> messages >> send & receieve

(3/4 bottle deep in wine if I've not read it right)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol! I gave up with this eventually! No matter what I did everytime I went to text it would bring up the old number. Tried f**king everything!

Its like it remembers it internally.

Useless thing!

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
There's a page on the apple website you have to use to de-register the number from iMessages. It's been a while since I had to do it so have no idea how I found it.

Edit - found this after a quick google.
IMG_1123.PNG

Last edited: