ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone USB cable off ebay.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Other half has managed to break her 3rd one, please don't ask how.

Need a replacement asap. Will these ebay jobbys do the trick? I.e her phone isn't going to melt to pieces?

Cheers

Nissan Jewk
Tesco sell them for £6.99 if it's urgent. Not the cheapest, but if needs must!

E46 320D Tourer!
bought an Ebay iPhone lead for my 3gs. Worked a treat, although a couple of times i got the message 'this accessory is not compatible' or something similar. still charged and sync's though.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I bought 2 x 1 metre iPhone USB leads from eBay for £6.99 each.

One for me and one for the mrs, they work a treat and no complaints from me.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers fellas. She's using my spare for the time being so no rush. Just bought her one for herself I'm sick of her f*cking breaking mine.

182 BG
I've bought a few cheapo ones and found they often break internally where the cable and plug meet... I think they were 0.99p off of ebay mind.. get what you pay for I guess!

"Navy" N17 TWO
I got the "long" one as the standard is ridiculous
No problems with mine bar the odd 'this accessory is not compatible' but unplug and reconnect & it's fine. Same with the car charger :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
that would sugest youve broken 49... therefore spent £50 on a cable...

Nope, i tend to give them away a lot. Mainly so people i visit have one so i can charge.

One has broken recently because i ran it over.