ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IPOD CABLES

Clio 1.2+ Laguna 2.0
hey guys! where did u put ur ipod cables when feeding thru to the cockpit? thru the glove box?? :S
thanks in advance

Clio 182
i tried the glovebox, but couldnt see anywhere to feed it thru without drilling holes. which i couldnt be arsed with.

i fed mine below and out into the drinks holder/tray in front of the gearstick/where the fag lighter is.

mine was a connects2 for 3.5mm headphone jack, and mp3 player sits in the drinks holder. works well

Clio 1.2+ Laguna 2.0
Sounds good! Is ur headphone jack plugged into ur own head unit or the stock one?
Thanks

clio 16v
little box section in bottom left of glove box.. of the drinks holder... i preferred the glove box if im honest.

At the back of the glove compartment there is a large blanking plate. Ultra obvious answer but... Does this come away? Where does it go to? Currently going behind climate and out by drinks holder as stated above?

Clio 182
if you want the cable/connector its made by a company called connects2 and is specific for your head unit so make sure you get the right one - it says either Tuner List or Update List on the front of the HU I think, speak to MT Audio on here. very helpful guy, I ended up buying elsewhere instead but that's only because I wanted it before I went on a road trip and he was out of stock. iirc around 6 months ago it was around £35-40 for a 3.5mm headphone jack connector to fit any mp3 player; or £65ish for an ipod specific one which will give you some control of the playlist etc through the steering wheel controls.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I fed mine into the glove box. Just stuck my hand up the back og the glovebox and fed the cable down from the HU.

Simples.