ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod nano?????

Would or has anybody brought one off ebay before?

I've seen them going well cheap from China/Japan etc,

Whats people's opinions?:S

Evo 6, E92 320d
if your gonna get an ipod make sure ur buying a genuine one, there are far to many good fakes about worded like they are real . So look for a reputable seller showing boxes, paperwork etc.

Renault Clio 1.5dci
If you're looking for a decent quality MP3 player, best not to get them from China IMO. Most of the items sold are poor quality, unreliable and Fake!

I read it was something like 75% of dvd sales are from pirated DVDs :S (that cant be a good sign)

Pay a little extra and get a genuine iPod or buy a different brand, such as Creative or Samsung. (not sure on either of these brands i have an iPod...lol, but you know what i mean)

Evo 6, E92 320d
yep, thats a reet piece of cr@p there, all the cheap ones use the same or similar software which is always freezing.treat yourself to a new 4 or 8gig nano from currys