ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod or Not?

A4 Avant
I bought a 2gig nano to go on holiday with a month or so ago and can't believe I didn't get one sooner! It's brilliant! So small and light! battery on mine is very good about 13 hours between charges! I use it all the time now on my ride to work, whilst running and when using the computer! Well done Apple!:clap:

A red missile
spirez said:
All this, 'ipod is a fashion accessory' talk is b****cks.

I haven't got one yet but i will do because they've easily go the quickest and easiest interface of the lot. no clunky buttons, just smooth touch sensitive scrolling and they look great. Also compatible with loads of stuff from speaker systems to head units.

How is it being a sheep to want one? It's like saying you're all sheep for owning Clios!

Theres a simple answer to that, people buy ipods because others have them, forget the fact that better cheaper hardware exists, they look good and to some thats all that matters. Its just another fashion accessory but just like anything with an apple logo on it its expensive and will break - but they look good, and ultimately people realise their mistake too late and defend it to the hilt, its all down to the 'think different' b****cks. Pay more for this - its s**t and wont last but you'll look dead clever and interesting - and thats all that some people need to part with their cash.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I disagree, for some maybe its a fashion thing.. but while others may offer more space, or another offer a better screen.. none have an all round package like an ipod with itunes, sorry but they are popular for a reason.

Citroen DS3 DSport
darren_rallye said:
HiFi forums bum the iRiver players, so could be worth lookng into...

I own a 40gb iRiver H140 which is great and has so far lasted me 2 years without any problems.

Black Gold Meggy 225
I have just brought a 30gb video for £165 brand new. I used to have an Iriver, but they are s**t compared to the ipod.

Citroen DS3 DSport
D_0_4_7 said:
I have just brought a 30gb video for £165 brand new. I used to have an Iriver, but they are sh*t compared to the ipod.
All depends who you ask :D I've read good and bad comments concerning both.