ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod Shuffle , How To Add Songs ???

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
My mate has an ipod shuffle and asked me to put some songs on it . I don't have an ipod of any description so i've never put songs on one before . I thought it was just drag and drop but obviously not . So i downloaded iTunes version 6 . So now i have a browser which shows up all the songs on my pc .

How do i transfer the albums ( mp3's ) he wants onto the ipod shuffle , cos i haven't got a clue . I've plugged it into the usb , its detected as a removal hard drive . What next , lol ?Plusdoes it matter it its turned on or off ??

Any help would be appreciated :)

1 Series Coupe
once plugged in... open up itunes...

then if you have already added all your songs to the libary...

Highlight all the ones you want on the ipod by keeping your finger on CTRL, and click on each song you want... then drag and drop them onto the ipod (it should be on the left hand side) if ya need anymore help PM me

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Pettsi said:
once plugged in... open up itunes...

then if you have already added all your songs to the libary...

Highlight all the ones you want on the ipod by keeping your finger on CTRL, and click on each song you want... then drag and drop them onto the ipod (it should be on the left hand side) if ya need anymore help PM me

Cheers mate . Had a word with my mates wife and she's gonna sort it . Thanks anyway :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Tell her to read the little booklet that comes with the shuffle.. its all in there, even i can do it