ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod Video

Couple of questions.....

1) How do you upload videos onto the ipod? In i-tunes it says they are there but on the ipod, nothing!

2) Just got the 60gb version, however free usable memory is only 56gb. Is this normal? Is it not really a 60gb hard drive?

3) Uploading of photos, in i-tunes there is no record of there being any photos but on the ipod itself there is. Again is this normal?

4) Was surprised to open the box and find no bloody charger:mad: Thats no use, what are apple playing at:mad: Where can i buy 1 from and how much do they cost? Not online, in a high street store as i need a charger now! Im using the usb to charge at the moment and its a pain in the arse!

Cheers:)

1 Series Coupe
1.. u upload them in itunes... but get them into the libary first... then drag it over like you would with songs...

2. 56gb is normal as the 4gb is the firmware and software to play the videos/songs

3. itunes does not display the photos that are on there... you need to open the hard drive of the ipod via 'my computer' and drag them into the 'photo folder'

4. I paid £15 for an apple charger from dixons...

Hope this is of some help...

172 cup TT
Pettsi said:
2. 56gb is normal as the 4gb is the firmware and software to play the videos/songs

4 gig for firmware and software?!?!?! WTF... what custard you on? - FEAR on my PC was about 4gig.. no mate, its due to "rounding" a proper meg (1024kb) to a 1000kb Meg .. or something alone those lines.. i know what i mean hehe...