ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ipod wont turn on?!

6/468 17poo
had my ipod just a year i think and now it wont turn on and wont recognise usb input, what do i do?try resetting but doesnt work at all!

anyone else had this?first the xbox now the ipod cant they make decent things these days!

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Try plugging it in to the mains. Mine froze with the charging symbol and I plugged it in to the computer, then resarted the computer and opened itunes and it went then.

6/468 17poo
it was bought 30th sept 2006, back to comet i go!it just turns on to the apple screen background lights up and then dies, then tries to restart and nothing!been doing this for an hour by itself now!

what can comet do?send off?

Clio 182
Try a soft reset, info on apple site and throughout web. Usually involves hold, unhold and holding down play and select at same time. Differs for different models of pod.

6/468 17poo
when i charge it it doesnt register its charging so seems fooooked, gonna get comet to send it off, im gutted had 60gb of music on there!