D dazc Car clio 172 cup Jan 7, 2008 #1 Is the colour Arctic blue on the 182 the same as my 172 cup which could be Mondial blue isnt it ?? Cheers, Darren
Is the colour Arctic blue on the 182 the same as my 172 cup which could be Mondial blue isnt it ?? Cheers, Darren
G Graham Gooch Jan 7, 2008 #3 No when parked next to each other there is a definite more pronounced purple hue to the mondial.
cat171 ClioSport Club Member Jan 7, 2008 #6 pinky said: If the name is different then I presume they are different. Click to expand... Exactly
R rs250nut Car E46 M3, x2 GTT, RS250 Jan 8, 2008 #7 cat171 said: pinky said: If the name is different then I presume they are different. Click to expand... Exactly Click to expand... Not in all cases, ford imperial blue has three diffrent names for the same colour.
cat171 said: pinky said: If the name is different then I presume they are different. Click to expand... Exactly Click to expand... Not in all cases, ford imperial blue has three diffrent names for the same colour.
L Lee Car BMW M2C Jan 8, 2008 #9 Mondial is metallic, Arctic is pearlescent. Not a massive amount of difference: http://www.rapidpants.com/images/gallery/motors/2004/drive250604/
Mondial is metallic, Arctic is pearlescent. Not a massive amount of difference: http://www.rapidpants.com/images/gallery/motors/2004/drive250604/
Marky_ ClioSport Club Member Car 182 Jan 8, 2008 #10 I don't think i could tell the difference tbh. Would have to rely on the actual car to be sure which was which.
I don't think i could tell the difference tbh. Would have to rely on the actual car to be sure which was which.