ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it a Cup? Is it a V6?..

172 Cup
..no, it's a pile of sh*te! Check this one out:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2002-RENAULT-CLIO-RENAULTSPORT-172-CUP-BLUE-V6-BODYKIT_W0QQitemZ4614633301QQcategoryZ9861QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I hate these people with a passion, so I took the liberty of sending him an email, it went something like this:

'You silly individual. What a way to ruin a Cup, you ought to be shot into a million pieces. I think you'll find the car 'turns heads' for all the wrong reasons. Good luck with the sale, buddy, you're gonna need it.'

i never try to give bad posts .................:butt: :slap: comes to mind
dont know what to say other than it dont look natural if u know what i mean ??? LOL :lolup:

Chocolate Bar™
with the exception of the wheels and the bonnet its really not that bad. bit of a waste of a cup, but nevermind lol

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
i'd would rather see that on a 1.2 than a 172 cup! thats one less cup in the world, may have well as been crashed for all its worth

Audi TT 225
pmsl its a cat d cup with a ton of fibreglass and wheels that will slow it down no end

thats a propper barry boy lol

172 Cup
lol. He's just replied:

'You must be very easily pleased why drive a bog standard cup when you can have a one off like this he has had over a dozen offers on cars today but sorry dont you ask for a deal as he has no intention of ever owning a skoda.'

I replied:

"I own a Cup you half-wit, not a Skoda. And I wouldn't ever dream of ruining such a good car by defacing it like that. Would be interesting to see what this sells for, I would doubt you'd get any where near what a standard Cup is worth. i.e. 7k."

Just starting to get interesting. :)

182, GTR, C63
I work not too far from bolton if its where i think it is. I had a 52 plate cup a while back and smashed it up. Hope that isnt what happened to my beloved clio!!

"turns heads" id say it turns them the other way or more accurately turns stomachs. looks w**k. you can give a man money but you cant give them taste.

D

dick

that wide arch 1.6 aint toooo bad, altho if the rear lights bit was sorted mite look alrite?

Monaro VXR
Im a big fan of the S1600 kit only one i would ever consider fitting. It just needs around 220bhp and stripped out and it'd be even better.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Some people have no idea when it comes to cars, why ruin a perfectly good cup cup by putting all that crappy bodykit on it, i also hate the wheels.

a burnt one
ok, ebay listing number 1, i hope hes proud, hes created the motoring equivalent of frankenstein

link number 2

was for sale 3 weeks ago, BUT with different pics?? im presuming someones bought it and for some reason is selling it, bit of a short timescale for a resale though, could it be fooked??

172cup
pecan... you've got far far far too much time on your hands lol

........... that S1600 kitted jobbie looks so so smart... don't care what any of you say. I'd have that in an instant. (only thing id change is the boot... don't like smoothed boots)

tiTTy & SV650
ffs get over it yes its hideous but the email was totally uncalled for. different strokes for different folks.