ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IS IT JUST MINE OR....

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

DOES ANYBODY ELSES GIRLFRIEND/WIFE/BOYFRIEND GET ANNOYED WITH YOU COMINGON HERE?

MINE DOES SOMETIMES.

EUGE

2005 Impreza WRX STI

mine lol! im on here more or less every night, she just lays on my bed watchin tv. i feel a bit guilty but she gets her reward every night :devilish:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

my (ex) girlfriend thought i was a right saddo hanging out and talking to a another bunch of saddos!! lol.. she just didnt understand.. so she got binned... or was it because i cheated on her? i forget now...

Titanium 182

yep!

when theres nothing to do i browse
!

she just watches tv on the bed!

or she sometimes comes on her self now!

Quote: Originally posted by seb182 on 30 June 2005

my (ex) girlfriend thought i was a right saddo hanging out and talking to a another bunch of saddos!! lol.. she just didnt understand.. so she got binned... or was it because i cheated on her? i forget now...
class comment i just pissed my self..thanks..

(or was it cos i bonned her sister?(y)) lol

Mazda MX5 1.8

my gf doesnt understand how i can spend so much time on here...... neither do i to be honest!

shes not really bothered about it tho

BMW M3

yeh, time seems to fly when im on here.... but if anybody calls me a saddo, i just explain to them that you can get more useful information on here in a couple of hours then from renault in the entire history of owning the car. That soon shuts them up...lol

Only on here when the mrs is busy (teacher so she is always marking books and stuff), she is ok with the net stuff, was slightly concerned when I put the sticker in the back window ("what are you a fing chav?" lol) but finally thought it "looked nice". Next came the time when I told her I might be going to a meet, that was answered with a "so youre gonna like hang out with a bunch of blokes in a car park or something, is it McDonalds? I thought you hated all those neon Nova boys", genius, she should be a comedian or something.

133/225/CLS AMG

My missus used to be like, oh youre on another bloody car forum when I first started using them.

Trouble is im on a few so Ive got plenty to browse through. lol

LOTS!

Quote: Originally posted by Dean on 30 June 2005

she just watches tv on the bed!

or she sometimes comes on her self now!
Am I the only one who mis-read that?! Sounds nice though!! :devilish:

Octavia VRS

My girlfriend likes off topic section but nothing else when Im on this. Usually on it enough at work so dont come on at night.

She thinks meets and the like are sad tho...women!

Not a Clio

If shes home and i choose the pc over her then yep she minds!

Luckily she normally works nights so no complaints :D

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

LOL yea some intresting replys there. keep them coming in. mine is in bed right now beside me and she just called me a losed. so i hit her with the pillow only to find my hand went through it and i actually hit her in the face.lol

don't

mines not bothered, only really come on at work and then only ever now and again at hers if im on the net but not for long

doesnt mind as she gets free sim cards etc and i give her some useful info that i pick up off here etc

182... again!

Sometimes my wife isnt impressed, thinks we should spend more time together..........watching corrie or house doctor!! If she knew how much time I spent on the forum at work as well...........! I find the hours fly by on here, but its good fun and interesting! Mind you, you lads with gfs lying on the bed watching telly.....!;)

Quote: Originally posted by seb182 on 30 June 2005

that comment made my giggle!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

mine thinks we perv at women and make comments on fit women all day rather than talk about cars...thats why she gets mad, fortunately i only go on here at work and in this mornings....used to be all day at work but i cant now. shame as cant perv on women all day anymore. sigh.