ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is it really going to look this good??? mk3 rs

It looks pretty much the same as the other pics I have seen, I like it a lot compared to the standard version and I am hoping the performance match the looks!

Read that they're planning over 200bhp for it?

But then it will be over 100kg heavier so might not be any quicker.....

Clio 182
Problem with hitting the 200 mark is that you should really be looking at rear wheel drive. Just hope renault learn from the lesson Vauxhall have had with the VXR.

Yamaha R6
It doesnt look as good in real life unfortunately judging from pictures Ive seen of it going round the ring..

Renault Laguna Coupe
Renault have learned a lot about making cars corner lately, unlike vauxhall etc. I think it'll be really good :)

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo
The front looks great. But the back just looks horrible. The plastic grill bit over the exhaust is foul. Cut the front off and weld it to a 182 and i'd have one. lol.

Monaro VXR
hate not being able to edit

but i personally think the car looks absolutely stunning will be looking at one of these myself in couple years depending on how good they really are. But with them getting the 5 star ncap rating couldnt that lower insurance prices due to it being safer?

Regardless of power output (which I imagine will be enough to compensate for the extra weight plus a tiny bit more) its the handling which really matters. I'm sure at some point figures of 195bhp or whatever will be released and possibly even a slower 0-60 time than 172 Cup standard, and people will moan like crazy, ignoring the fact that Renault haven't really got it wrong up until now.

The Trophy was slated for not having extra power at first, now look at it! I have faith in the new RenaultSport, Renault can't afford to mess this one up as the market for such cars seems to be growing and growing, and I really don't think they will make anything less than a stunning car. My only concern is cost, the Trophy was up in the £15k area and now Ford have potentially raised the bar with the Focus ST in terms of cost (which I might add makes the Fiesta ST look a little overpriced), Renault have a fine line to walk, pricing it competitively and not forgetting keeping the RS Megane customers happy by not stepping on their toes too much.

Monaro VXR
Sure they will get it right. I mean in all fairness they havee been pretty much at the top in terms of hot hatches since the R5gt

Trophy 265/500
Still not convinced by the Mk3. I like the idea of better trim, and like the diffuser, but it looks like a 206 still, and that can't be a good thing

I´m sure pictures I have seen of it look different to that. As said above. Pictures of it going arund the ring I think. Think they were in autoexpress or something.