ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is my 360 on it's way out?

Audi S3 225
Hey it's only the cheap arcade but since yesterday it's been running slower in the dashboard and games. Even the splash screen when the xbox boots up is laggy. Doubt it's overheating as it's well ventilated, I've removed the hdd and network cable which made no difference. I'm guessing the 3 red lights are next. So is it a send to Microsoft jobby?

Thanks

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Sounds like you need to clear the Stystem Cache tbh imho... I had this with my 360 & all you do is: Go to "Memory", Go on "Hard Drive" or "Memory Card" and press "Y". Should now give you 3 options with "Clear System Cache" clearly shown.

That should now speed your dash up :).

Audi S3 225
Thanks, cleared cache but still laggy. Just changed resolution and it's running smooth again! Weird, maybe the VGA cable needs replacing. Guess I'll have to play at a lower resolution for the time being or try out the hdmi cable and not have surround sound??

Last edited: