ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is my valver a 2litre?

Rover 200 Vi
Just bought a rotor arm for my 1.8 16v which turned out to be the wrong one. Took it back and found that the only one that fit was listed for a 2litre williams. Had a new(ish) engine fitted not so long ago and it does go like the clappers! Could I really be packing bigger engine? It looks identical to the old one?

they do look identicle, however im sure hte rotar arm is the same?? does your car have a kick at 4000rpm? if it does its a valver, alternatively get a mirror and a torch and try and look at the engine number it will be on the right off the block at the front if you were standing infront of the car.

Skoda Fabia vRS
the rotor arm is the same mate on both of em, they must have given you one from a 1.8RT or something, the dizzi cap is the same aswell

Rover 200 Vi
pretty sure its only a 1.8, it is fast but recon I wouldnt have lost to a Civic Type R with a full two litres!