ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is the VIP area going to be the Cliosport ViP area again?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
lol, stick the drinks in the VIP bit up to £10 each.

Job done.

But seriously, its nice to see we like a bit of class around here.

White Sti Hatch
Cool just asking as unsure if will be going yet as theres no word of a scottish convoy yet.

1 Series Coupe
How long do you think these passes will be around for? Need to get in contact with my mate, but not answering!

Remember, everyone gets free entry into the Cliosport VIP hospitality suit.

Upon entry you'll be presented with a rich tea biscuit and a smile if Revels can muster one up.

White Sti Hatch

Upon entry you'll be presented with a rich tea biscuit and a smile if Revels can muster one up.

Do explain lol im confused

1 Series Coupe

Lol!

Is someone bringing the BBQ again this year? I'd quite happily bring a pack of burgers or something!

White Sti Hatch
Bring some company im brining my mate who was at Rollin Road lettin him drive some the way too so i can sleep lol :D

Be a sweet trip just need to see if theres a scottish lot going down though

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Guess Most CS goin VIP?? hopefully gettin my VIP ticket next week if thers many left ><