ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is there any chance i could get a Clio Sport sticker anyone?

Clio Dynamique
If someone on here has a spear ClioSport sticker, it would be much appreciated :).
Im a student and have had my clio dynamique for just over a year now. Looking for some ideas of what to upgrade? I.E. cheap mods.
Thanks! Ben.

Clio 200/Jag x-type
If someone on here has a spear ClioSport sticker, it would be much appreciated :).
Im a student and have had my clio dynamique for just over a year now. Looking for some ideas of what to upgrade? I.E. cheap mods.
Thanks! Ben.
A free sticker sounds a great start, can expect gains of between 10-15BHP!!!

Clio Dynamique
Alright cheers mate! how much is the membership btw? sorry im new to this.
Oh and a quick question: The strips around the door panels etc that are black, cud i just rub them down and then get someone to spray them the same colour as my car to colour code? :p
and anyone know of somewhere i can get my hands on some cheap sideskirts ?
Cheers.

Hyundai i40
Alright cheers mate! how much is the membership btw? sorry im new to this.
Oh and a quick question: The strips around the door panels etc that are black, cud i just rub them down and then get someone to spray them the same colour as my car to colour code? :p
and anyone know of somewhere i can get my hands on some cheap sideskirts ?
Cheers.

£10 Membership for a year

you will get access to the marketplace where often skirts come up for sale

and yes you can rub down the black bits and spray them