ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is there someone in birmingham who knows what there doing and sort out my timing ?

clio cup 172
Can someone who lives in Brum or not far from , who can sort the timing out on my cup? its doing my head in! dont really want to pay through the poo pipe at renault! but of course i'll pay. Someones changed the cambelt without the locking tool's and its running like an old snail. Anyone please.

unfortunately your basically looking at another cambelt change labour wise, minus maybe a half hour.

Lionel Richie
Re: Is there someone in birmingham who knows what there doing and sort out my timing

i can do it, but TBH i haven't got much (if any) spare time at the moment :(

Megane 225
Can someone who lives in Brum or not far from , who can sort the timing out on my cup? its doing my head in! dont really want to pay through the poo pipe at renault! but of course i'll pay. Someones changed the cambelt without the locking tool's and its running like an old snail. Anyone please.

Who did the work? Can you not get it fixed somewhere and then charge it to them as they cleary didn't know what they were doing?