ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this a 182 with cup packs?

Black Gold with cup packs
never to sure about the rear spoiler. :)
891525-1.jpg

Richy22 - it's got your wheels fella, now you know what they look like with the centre caps on (guff !) just like we said they would lol !!

Black Gold with cup packs
Look guys I couldn't agree more about the wheels but thankfully I should get a pretty penny for them as they are brand new with freshly scrubbed in tyres, turinis all the way then :) The cup packs is a yes then? I have more photos and it does have the front bumper splitter as well, I am just never sure when it comes to the spoilers.

Golf 7R
Look guys I couldn't agree more about the wheels but thankfully I shoukd get a pretty penny for them as they are brand new with freshly scrubbed in tyres, turinis all the way then :) The cup packs is a yes then? I have more photos and it does have the front bumper splitter as well, I am just never sure when it comes to the spoilers.

It looks like it yes.