ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this a fake williams?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm it looks right but as you say, i thought they didnt come with sun roofs?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
looks right to me too, but i also thought the williams 1's didnt come with them.

could have been fitted afterwards, sure iv seen this before.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Just because it says it has a sunroof, dosent mean it has, I none of those pictures can I see a sunroof at all.

That is a genuine Willliams one and from the looks of it, it is a minter Only thing I would say, is he may be wanting more than the cars actually worth, looking at the starting bid.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Electric Sunroof as standard on the Willy 3. But this look a bit dodgy, dont think there was an option. Import?
God knows, check with the lads on WilliamsClio

Williams 1
have posted on cliowilliams.co.uk but no reply as yet, just thought somebody on here may know this car.

Had me scared too lol, as i have just bought a williams 1 and was like, Mine dont have a sunroof is there something up with mine lol

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
They will know for a fact over there. I have been in 4+ or so mk1 Willys and non had S/roofs, this is my only view point.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I'm in stitches here. You are all questioning whether it's a real williams just because it has a sunroof? Come on lads, use your brains. Could it not be possible that the guy just had one fitted? It's probably one of the first things I might do if I picked up one as I love having a sunroof.

An original 1.6 16v Dynamique didn't come with 16" alloys and Eibach supsension, so does that mean my 1.6 is fake because I have added them? NO!

Pmsl @ you lot!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
no, but having a sunroof fitted is a bit more of a job than sticking some wheels and suspension on a car!

if id just got a williams i certainly wouldnt want a hole cuttin in the roof and some sunroof bodged in.

people like genuine untouched original williams 1's, and they didnt come with sunroofs, thats the only reason its being questioned! :)

Williams 1
no, but having a sunroof fitted is a bit more of a job than sticking some wheels and suspension on a car!

if id just got a williams i certainly wouldnt want a hole cuttin in the roof and some sunroof bodged in.

people like genuine untouched original williams 1's, and they didnt come with sunroofs, thats the only reason its being questioned! :)

exactly!! and there supposed to leak like f&^* everytime it rains, so y would anyone want to do that to a williams?