ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this coil pack shot??

Beaten up 182
IMG_20140903_142042_zps90cbebfa.jpg

IMG_20140903_142051_zpsb1d83a77.jpg

IMG_20140903_142035_zps54ff0b80.jpg

IMG_20140903_142030_zpsf731531f.jpg

I'm getting the limp home mode.

Clio 172 (CUP)
Interesting, noticed mine looked a little like that on Wednesday when I put it back on, and I don't believe mine was in limp mode beforehand. How does limp mode present itself as I'll be starting her up again tonight/weekend after a full service and then some.

I don't know how it works on a 182, but on the Vee you can tell by process of elimination, you have to remove one at a time & see if the engine note etc changes, if it does you know the coil is fine, if it doesn't you know that's the one that's shot.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
id change that mate looks cracked and rusty new one from euro car parts around 40 quid

Clio 172 (CUP)
id change that mate looks cracked and rusty new one from euro car parts around 40 quid
That's for an after market one, are these considered OK? While getting familiar with Clio's i have noticed a lot of 'stick to OEM parts'...just checking whether it holds true in this case also!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
some stuff if 2 cheap is crap a lot of euro car parts and gsf car parts are oe quality even renault in cardiff told me and peugeot when i had my 205 gtis a lot of the parts are the same make but no renault mark if u see what i mean