ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this fair price 172?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
thats what i thought, i'll check it out and if it drives good then will probably go for it

don't know havent seen the car myself yet. should they be on then in that 1st pic with the other lights that are on?

clio 172 cup
seems a mint price that pal...if it drives well...just ask them if its got service history & the cam belts been changed, 70k means it will be ready for one..

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Yea the sidelights shoud be on with dip beam as in the first pic. Cambelt should have been done ages ago due to it being 7 yrs old.

^^thats cheap!

I asked about s/h and its partial, he says the cambelt has been changed but i'll be wanting to see proof. I've also seen a 106 gti 98 on S reg which i can have for £1800 and will be £280 less on insurance. decisions decisions!

Whats going on with the steering wheel?

could do with some E45 on by the looks of it ;)

Has one of those tacky covers on it because I imagine underneith its a typical 172 steering wheel. Id rather have the knackered steering wheel on show to be honest, I would be worried you would turn into a corner and the cover would turn and the steering wheel wouldnt.

Shed.
Whats going on with the steering wheel?

could do with some E45 on by the looks of it ;)

Has one of those tacky covers on it because I imagine underneith its a typical 172 steering wheel. Id rather have the knackered steering wheel on show to be honest, I would be worried you would turn into a corner and the cover would turn and the steering wheel wouldnt.

ph1 steering wheel is s**t. ph2 is still s**t but betetr, its just too big.

ended up buying the car tonight but couldnt get them below the £3k. Which i'm happy with anyway. However, you were right about the lights lemmonnobby. sidelights on the front aren't working but it cant be anything major. Apart from that and the fact they arent standard alloys i think i paid fair price.

How much do a set of original 15's go for?