ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this fixable by a dent dude?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
P1010964.jpg

REEEEEALY rather not have to get the whole side painted.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Could push that out with your thumb TBH. ;)

I'd have a go if I could get to it ;)

I'm just worried it's a little too close to the inner skin of the door - where they bond together - if you look at about 3/4 of an inch from the door edge the dent stops and is very 'straight' - that's where the panels meet.

inferno 182.
how the hell you going to get your thumb on that???
anyway! where are you? yeah correct near the edge of the door but maybe? our cold metal guy is the best i know! if he cant get to it from where the handle is maybe you can drill a small hole 0n the inside to get to it! just put a very small grommet in the hole!but its silver and by the picture it my pimple or bruse the paint! worse case is paint the door and flick it through the quarter!£300 or dent man £50.
Could push that out with your thumb TBH. ;)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I've had the door card off today to have a nosey and if I take the door handle off ( I had it off today to replace the sensor) you can get to it - there's also a nice handy gromit right next to it about the size of a penny.

I'm in Lancashire so not exactly close :)

Anyone know of any local places or maybe mobile dudes?

TTRS & V50
Easily get that out.

I'd do it yourself. Suction mount with a mirror, and a coat hanger with something soft on the end in the grommet, that's an easy one !

LOL at paint the door and blend the quarter for a dent like that. Madness.

inferno 182.
crack on then! silver bruises when the dents to sharp so you may end up with a small dark patch with dimples in it!anyone who says they can paint silver edge to edge is a lier but if you can do it chap do you want a job!!;)
Easily get that out.

I'd do it yourself. Suction mount with a mirror, and a coat hanger with something soft on the end in the grommet, that's an easy one !

Rs200
tbf i do bodywork and from the pic it doesnt look like a 'dishy dent its ,more of a creased dent. fair enough paintless removal would HELP but it wont remove the dent fully.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
going by the dents i had taken out of my door by the guy at CSS, a good dent man would piss that

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Easily get that out.

A coat hanger?! Are you pissed?? WTF is a coat hanger going to do?!

Dent man would piss that out providing its not bang on where the back of the door joins the front. Which looks like it could be very close!!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
A coat hanger?! Are you pissed?? WTF is a coat hanger going to do?!

Dent man would piss that out providing its not bang on where the back of the door joins the front. Which looks like it could be very close!!

Oh it's close! But it's not bang on - like I said you can just see it in the picture where the dent effectively stops where it joins.

To be honest anything better than this its one of those dents that's really noticable