ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this seat worth swapping for the clio

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  clio rs
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1367562.htm

i spoke to this seat owner on the phone, he said he'll do a deal with my clio plus £600 his way.

how does the perform compare to a clio rs.

His actually looking to swap it for a clio, told him ill do a straight swap.

wud u swap for his car or im i gonna regret it few weeks down the line.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rb 182
Quite like that, i thought about getting rid of the 172 for one. Everyone i spoke to about said that they dont handle all that well, even on coilovers.

Test drive it and see what you think imo.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
I've got a MK3 Cupra aswell as my Cup and I wouldn't swap the Cup for it. 4k is expensive too. I'll be looking to sell my 2001 X plate for under 2k.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  120d M-Sport
Something makes me want to swap my PH1 for a yellow or red 1 but im not too sure :S

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  ph1 track weapon
mine handled pretty well and theyre a completely different kind of powerband to the clio

personally dont regret selling my ibiza and getting a cup (via a brief stint with a bora) but if you fancy a change i'd say theyre worth a go

mine was the 180 model, mapped it hit 212 and 289lb/ft!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
4k!!! for 2000 ibiza
lol you would have to be mad
no way i would swap the sport for that lol

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
i dont like the ibiza cupra's , i have had 3 of them now and wouldn't have another , they handle crap , they do go well and are easily enough to tune but they just handle crap !!!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  clio rs
on the phone is was pretty sure the seat was a better car thats why he was asking for cash his way...
but i told him Im happy with my clio but wont mind profiting on your needs, and thats a clio.