ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this spoiler a good mod???

clio rs
wanna hear wat people think - will this be a good mod or will it ruin my 172cup??? should i or should i not?

f9f9_27.jpg

dont do it mate in all politeness, its way too over the top, its huge lol...ther are some nice ones out there tho, just dont have this one, will really spoil a nice car that you have...

Lee

BMW M2C
God no. I had a nose round that Clio while mine was serviced the other week. God knows how they expect to sell it looking like that. The only decent mod is the wheels. Plus I'm 99% sure it's an import.

I guess they're appealing to the boy racers of Cannock, as the dealership is on the local track!!

Anyway, back to the spoiler. NO. If you want a different one go for a Mk2 V6 spoiler. I had the Cup spoiler on my 182, but didn't like the huge red brake light!

zymol182_06.jpg

I think the Trophy/V6 spoiler looks spot on.

farewell_05.jpg

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
i was looking at that monaco before on pistonheads i think
well over priced i think as its not got the correct alloys, spoiler or brake lights!

B

Brown.

a picture says a thousand words,,,,,, and that picture says 'gash' a thousand times

2008 Albi 197
Typical it says Renault Cannock on the backdrop, awful but thats one of the better looking ones around that area!