ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this too cheap to be true?

PH-quick

W reg. 67000 Miles, in silver, lady owner, 12 months MoT, CD player, air conditioning, central locking, electric windows, e/mirrors, personally owned, private sale. £2,495

?

looks like am off to view it now anyway...

how much should a W regd 172 with that mileage go for usually?

it is cheap

for a reason

he said it had light front end smash by previous owner before he bought it

bumper is held on with a tie wrap inside the arch
arch liners ripped/hanging out
front of skirt is coming adrift
look inside and can see where inside of wing had been bent (metal bit)
bonnet/wing gap isnt right
steering wheel wear (kinda expected)
marks on inside of the top of the door - not sure how the hell they got there?!
boot doesnt line up properly on drivers side with rear light
funny looking boot floor?!

ive got a few pics anyway... will host them

oh and tape deck with cd changer under drivers seat? thought they had single deck cd.

http://www.guysleeman.co.uk/172

please check photo E.. are all the boot floors like that?! and did they coem with steelie spares or oz's?

also big thanks to Ali for answering a few questions by txt earlier about them!

do ph-quicks have the same import identities as the later 172s?? no locking wheel nuts and no window etching etc?

it did seem to drive ok actually and didnt pull

would be a pretty good run around/base for a track car but not for 2.5k.. lol

did it have an MOT?

yeah its just had an MOT

said it had new discs and pads for the MOT

but he also mentioned it had no service history as he has a mate who has a garage who sorts all the servicing... plus its due 72k service in like 4/5k ish

hmm! lol

skindeep - whats mileage on yours?

is that boot floor definately not normal then? ive never seen in the back of a phquick but as soon as i saw it i was like wtf...

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
75200, timing belt and full service done at 72500. But I am torn at the moment lol, sell or not to sell! Definately to go before end of year though.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
There are definate creases there mate on the left hand side. They should NOT be there. Thats reason enough. Yes the boot floor is contoured as standard, its not creased. It stinks of a rear end shunt. Has it had a HPI check bud?

dunno about HPI..

that was gonna be the next step but when we got there noticed front end damage.. then noticed the boot floor and other stuff and decided to leave it before forking out for a HPI check

skindeep - i think youd be best selling yours for 3k like this weekend to be fair. :) dont wanna wait till winter.. people dont buy cars in winter :p

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
dunno about HPI..

that was gonna be the next step but when we got there noticed front end damage.. then noticed the boot floor and other stuff and decided to leave it before forking out for a HPI check

skindeep - i think youd be best selling yours for 3k like this weekend to be fair. :) dont wanna wait till winter.. people dont buy cars in winter :p

Lol, yes but I have tickets for FCS what would I go in.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Cambelt is due at 5 years or 72k. Age is more likely to snap than milage aswell. @ the 2500k clio MrDeep