ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this TT acceptable for a man?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My mates selling his TT which I can have for a good price. Part of me thinks it'd be quite cool for summer but i'm not sure if i'd just look like Mr Gay UK..

602740_10152409714030029_1058544755_n.jpg

150987_10152409714365029_1786864856_n.jpg

863_10152409714535029_9450536_n.jpg

74920_10152409714725029_429924875_n.jpg

It would lose the stickers.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I actually know someone with one, for the price of them they are a superb little car, especially for the Summer. I'd possibly rather an Mr2 though. Prefer a Coupe TT.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'd drive that, with a standard front grille and rear lights. Who cares what a bunch of fleece wearing forum geeks think about your sexuality?

Then again, look at my current car.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
[video=youtube_share;YaG5SAw1n0c]http://youtu.be/YaG5SAw1n0c[/video]

Needs to be a coupe for a TT. If you want top down go Z4.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I am comfortable yes..haha! CS arent going to ultimately make my decision. I just wondered what people thought. I think me even having to ask the question may be enough to put me off. I just like the thought of the wind in my hair..or lack of it.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just looked at the pics again and yep, I like it :eek:

Stickers/rear lights/clean plates and I'd happily own that for a bit.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Would look alright with a proper grille on it.

I don't know if i'd be able to put the roof down tho. It becomes a whole different concept to me when the roofs off.

I am comfortable yes..haha! CS arent going to ultimately make my decision. I just wondered what people thought. I think me even having to ask the question may be enough to put me off. I just like the thought of the wind in my hair..or lack of it.

haha, If you have SX in your name I assume its a Silvia?
Seen one cheap like 3-4k on gumtree a S14.a, I want but just got the 172 lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Would look alright with a proper grille on it.

I don't know if i'd be able to put the roof down tho. It becomes a whole different concept to me when the roofs off.

Lol! I'd love to hear what people would call me driving through town.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well he's just txt me to say someone's now coming to look at it this savo. We'll see. I guess someone else's gaydar was going off too.

I need to do something vehicle related though. I'm getting bored. May just invest in some LCR wheels for mine or even a LCR if it goes.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Mate has a TT, he gets ripped all the time, always seems to pop up in a convo when were out.