ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is virgin media down?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Can't get on the net via my PC/WiFi done all the standard stuff.

Is it just me?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Which router? Have you tried it in modem mode rather than router mode

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Got me one of the new matt black ones.

Don't have another suitable router to test modem only, unless plugging my laptop on directly will work?

DB.

BMW 440i
We had an area problem yesterday for about an hour, but all good again now.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I work for Virgin Media, is the problem still their? Wat exactly is the problem?

Awesome yeah internet is fully dead. No contact at all to the outside world even via an IP ping.

Are you able to check whether notts is dead?

Liquid Yellow 182
I wouldnt be able to check at this time due to were i call to find out information will be closed.
Right you got a laptop you can plug ethernet from into superhub? Also on the hub wat lights are showing?

Liquid Yellow 182
Haha, it could of been down for abit, if it does happen agen, then connect ethernet to hub, go on net and type 192.168.0.1 in browser. Log in with details on side on hub and go into settings and change the channel to a different number, try 6. It all shud work. It could be to many routers in your area and its interfeiring. Glad its okay now.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
My VM superhub reset back to factory settings yesterday. I had to put the password that was on the back of the box to get back onto the internet.