ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is you Clio your only car

133/225/CLS AMG

Just wondered how many peeps use their Clio as their only car as commuting, pleasure etc. Or how many people have a 2nd car they use for all the mundane stuff?? :D

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

We have another car that every one uses if they dont wanna use theres..... Bro normally takes it tho, dosnt want to get the Vee wet (TART!!!!!)

tiTTy & SV650

182 is my only car now and I use it mostly on A roads about 500 - 600 miles a week (work away from home :()

3 MPS

yup my cup is my only car and is also my work car which means the boot is loaded with tools i do alot of miles.

Lots of Alfas

My clio is my only car but Im thinking of getting a beetle or a mini to restore and have as a weekend car.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

At the moment after selling the 172 we have a civic.Fantastic car and bullet proof.This will be for sale very soon though to make way for my 182 full fat.

On march the 1st we will take delivery of a tornado red golf mk 5 TDI and a 182 cup packs.The golf will live on the drive and the 182 will take pride of place in the garage with a sheet over it:)and come out for dry use only(mostly).I live 1 mile from work and go on my bike 99% of the time.I aim to use the golf 90% and the clio the other 10%

ian

Trophy

Erm....

Not quite.

Kinda got 4 cars at the mo (3 Clios), then another 5 cars lying around in bits (3 Clios).

Mat.:oops:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by matbrown on 19 January 2005

Erm....

Not quite.

Kinda got 4 cars at the mo (3 Clios), then another 5 cars lying around in bits (3 Clios).

Mat.:oops:
:eek:

clio williams 3,

erm dont quite know where to start with this one but here goes:-

2 x williams clios a 2 and a 3

3 x minis , 2- 1380s and a 1275

triumph stag

jaguar xjs v12, mk2 jag, daimler soverign 4.2, series 3 xj6

rover 214sei (for sale)

thats all :oops:

i use the 1.2 clio as my everyday car, and will have the 2.0 kitcar as weekend fun, and looking at getting a car for competition use aswell now

not bad for a 17 year old :D

clio 200 F4Rt

182 cup will be daily driver (when it arrives), and i also have a saxo VTS track day car, which runs throttle bodies, all pug sport grp N suspension, sparco roll cage etc etc etc.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

At the mo I use my 1.2 Clio as my every day car (04 Dynamique) - for sale now in for sale forum ;)

Got a Williams 2 I use occasionally, and a 2.0 Fiesta mk3 which I mainly use for shows :)

Volvo S60 D5

I use the Clio for the mundane stuff.

I have a Volvo T5 for fun, its soon to be mapped to 280bhp for a bit, before a possible remap to 310bhp.

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

my 172 is my everyday car. Got a classic mini for weekends and shows etc.

Got 1 other mini on the drive and a laguna estate.

renaultsport clio 182

wife drives the 172 and i drive a 1.7d astra merit thru the week absolute sh*te the astra, but i make up for it in the 172 at the week end:D

172 is currently my only car however that will soon be going to make way for a Lotus Elise, totally impracticle so I will be buying something else to use as a run around.

Oh and I also have a 2 ltr valver that Im breaking.

Pug 306 GTi-6

1.2 is MY only car but I have access to a Toyota Yaris which I take out and show the roads sometimes (Mums car so doesn;t go above 50 normally!!)

The V is my only car and i wouldnt swap it for anything else. The Mrs has her own car but i keep out of that as its a mess, you know what womens cars are like tissues and empty packets of crisps everywhere. If ever i need to move anything large of go to the tip i borrow my oldmans van.

At the start of this week we had a dci clio and a 172. Just sold the dci due to wanting a bigger diesel powered car.

For the meantime we have just bought a citreon AX with only 11k on it. It is absolutly mint and we have dropped on very well. 1 old owner and been garaged. it looks brand new and drives brand new. and the main thing that worries me is that it does not rattle but the dci did.

x2 Clios, soon to be 1, then even thats going within the next few weeks. Also have the Supra, a 306 which has just replaced the wifes RT, and also an NSR250 for track days.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

172 is my weekday and occasional weekend car. Use just a quick sprint to and from the office 4-5 days a week. Have a big C8 7-seater as the family car, which is what I drive most at the weekend. This is how come my new V6 will still be "practical" despite me having 3 kids :)

Quote: Originally posted by MikeC on 20 January 2005

I use my GSXR for commuting everyday, so I guess the 172 is my 2nd form of transport
and how much better is it commuting on the gixxer :D evry little journey becomes fun!