ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Issue with Citreon XSara washer jets

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Got them on my Mk3 and they're fine, maybe you've got given a duff set? Or some from the wrong car? Some citroen have them hidden under the bonnet at the top pointing more upright.

They didn't come with any rubber, it was basically just a straight swap from the originals.

Should they have come with rubber!? lol

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I have a rubber on mine and my previous ones and have never had a problem. Both came with a rubber that sits inbetween the jet and the bonnet. I'd imagine that would raise it up a tad.

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Mine have no rubber and work fine, might be from the wrong citroen where they're more upright

clio dci , ren8
Think like me you got had as there are cheap copies of these that are rubbish & don't work then there are good ones that do the job , its a case of getting lucky I followed a link of the forum ;)

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Get them from a citroen dealer or a breaker and take them off a xsara yourself then you can be 99% sure they're genuine.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I had these exact ones and they done the exact same as the are cheap sh*t copes.

I went to the local breakers and popped off two from a Citreon and they are now perfect

Last edited by a moderator: