ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Issues RE offset??

Da

Car  Less
Now I know the 182 is ET45 as standard, so if I was to fit ET37 wheels on my car which at present is standard would I have any real issues?
Also I may be adding Eibach Sportlines if I can get hold of any. I know the drop isn't massive but would this cause any issues?

Cheers :cool:
 
shouldnt cause any issues at standard height. May depend on the wheel design too re. clearance when lowered? I dont think there'd be any issues on a 30mm drop - I'm pretty sure its been done many times over
 
with et37 and lowering you will have rubbing with 50 profile tyres, but 45 should fit ok, or at least that is what i found.
 
ph 2 172 and 182 are different though, different offsets as standard and different track, hubs etc so may be slight differences in clearance.
 
Back
Top