ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IT Geeks only

Fiesta ST
I'm looking to download Microsoft's:

iSCSI Software Target 3.3 for Windows Server 2008 R2

But the page has been removed from Microsoft from every link I've found. Has the software been pulled? or renamed? can't find any information on it.

Cheers

dk

911 GTS Cab
Iscsi initiator is built into windows 2008 R2, you enable it from the features section.

Then you just need a dsm Manager for the array you are using if it's a multipathed one.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I think he is looking for iSCSI target rather than the initiator. I am sure I had the software on a file server at work but for the life of me I can't find it.

Give MS a call and ask them to stop being s**t.

Fiesta ST
I think he is looking for iSCSI target rather than the initiator. I am sure I had the software on a file server at work but for the life of me I can't find it.

Give MS a call and ask them to stop being s**t.

Yes this, trying to locate the ISCSI target not initiator. Dunno why it's been pulled no obvious reasons for it. Thanks for the link JimmyJ but that looks like an expensive one rather than the freebie one by Microsoft, it's only for a test lab.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Ah sorry, I should have read it properly. I just read iscsi and windows 2008....