ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It has gone........

Ben H has just picked up the 172 from me............. I am now car-less.............

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have mate !

Was quite a sad sight seeing it being driven away !

Not sure yet, I am off to Australia in 10 days for a month so I may not get anything till I get back.

Want something cheaper for now.

renaultsport clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 09 February 2005

Not sure yet, I am off to Australia in 10 days for a month so I may not get anything till I get back.

Want something cheaper for now.
enjoy matey.;)

Quote: Originally posted by Dan on 09 February 2005

its gone to a good home though mate!
Absolutely mate ! That is very true !

Ben is a bloody nice bloke too so it is in good hands.

Megane 225 baby! :)

Well thats a bit drastic not to have to worry about your car now whilst sunning yourself in Oz :p;)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Quote: Originally posted by Sawa172 on 09 February 2005

Well thats a bit drastic not to have to worry about your car now whilst sunning yourself in Oz :p;)
All hes got to worry about now is the spiders, snakes, sharks and jellyfish! ;)

I walked through a little wooded area (port douglas) to a beach and thought, this is where Ill run into a snake! Made it to the beach without a problem, on the way back walking into the wood I thought "whats that on the ground", then it moved looked up at me then slithered off into the wood! Nearly crapped myself! Went and stood on the beach for 5 or so minutes before plucking up the courage to walk back through the wood! :oops:

One of only 2 snakes I saw in the wild.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

lol i went last october and on the first night in brisborn i woke up with a huntsman on my dovet looking right at me, sat there for about 5mins in shock ,my mate had to whip it with a towel to kill it lol