ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Itch I need to scratch

GTA

147 GTA
Hey Guys,

Shopping for a 182 cup at the moment..

Have a 147 GTA at the moment and fancy the clio as my second car :cool:.

I'm a mod on Alfaowner.com (OperationAlfa) just incase any of our users are on here.

Joe

BMW Z4
I've just gone the other way and got rid of my 172 for a gta, I bought rogers from auto italia(think you had the ragazzon of it).

182's seem to be brilliant value for money at the moment, if it was me I'd be looking for a cup packed example rather than a 182 cup though.

GTA

147 GTA
Ahh yes I did indeed buy the Ragazzon off him. His car was pretty nice. Are you on Alfaowner?

Well I am here to learn so any pointers welcome. I'm never selling my GTA :)

Joe

Italian 3.2 V6
Jamier27 on here has recently bought another red 147 gta, he has owned one of the White ones too. Iirc he's over on the alfa forum.

Oh n Welcome! ...and yes pics up ASAP!

GTA

147 GTA
thanks for the welcome.. I can only post 10 posts a day before paying? Not sure I really agree with that!!!??

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
thanks for the welcome.. I can only post 10 posts a day before paying? Not sure I really agree with that!!!??

The welcome pack and access is gives is worth twice the fee mate.