ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

itg at last

i had my fiter fitted at itg in coventry last wenesday and on saturday a re map when it was rr as standerd it was 164 bhp after the uni chip it went up to 173 bhp and noe with the filter its 185 bhp at 5775 rpm the torque is the biggest gain it pulls from 4000 rpm all the way to the red line

oops didnt read the prevoius reply...

so basically apart from Unichip and Maxogen ITG induction kit your car is totally standard and now pushes 185bhp??? or do you have zorst, panel filter or decat? did you get any graphs?

:)

How much are you looking at for these 2 mods together and fitted ?

185 bhp from the 2 mods is awesome !

livio 172, you got any pics of the engine bay ?

and no-one believed me that the maxogen is that good

**edited for quote below**

the filter has only just finished development, the first filters are now on the market, expect the site to be updated in a month or so when the filters become available for retail purchase

I emailed a chap from ITG, Andy Jackson [andy.jackson@itgairfilters.com], he showed me some 172 graphs that showed an 8bhp increase.

I think tho I would have got the filter on first and then the chip.

Quote: Originally posted by bambam on 10 March 2004

**edited for quote below**

the filter has only just finished development, the first filters are now on the market, expect the site to be updated in a month or so when the filters become available for retail purchase
Thanks bambam !

How much are these going to cost ?

How much £££ are you looking at for chip and ITG fitted ?

the filter was fitted buy itg in coventry the chip was done buy millway near andover other things that i have done are all on the handling and brakes any one want a drive to bournemouth and a test drive then pm me i do have a read out and i do have pics but i dont know how to post them

the maxogen retail price should be in the region of £300 (give of take a couple of £)

from my experience, the sound is a very nice note, not as coarse as the viper, but not too loud or boomy

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 11 March 2004
its the carbon/developement you are paying for not a wanky paper effort youd pay 20 or 30 quid for from a dealer

exactly, and there is no filter like it on the market

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea but seriously, it might be, and obviously IS a very good filter, but when you can get the BMC for half that which would show similar gains.......id find it hard to justify it....unless i was feeling rather flush at the time :)

the filter makes little noise until you floor the car even then its not to loud the cost is £360 INC VAT i agree ist a lot of money but its worth every penny and the gains arnt made up