ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

itg maxogen

i want put an itg maxogen on my 182 but are your for or against? is there a real power a gain? sorry for my english but i'm french

SchwepTek™
Much better. I'm sure someone will come along with some actual figures but they sound awesome and give good gains after a remap.

Renaultsport 220T
Bonsoir julrs.

ITG Maxogen combined with performance exhaust and remap would be worth looking at. If you plan to do these mods, and maybe inlet match too and cams. then it's worth every penny.

Otherwise, look at fitting the Itg panel filter in standard box, or go for the espace v6 airbox and buy ITG filter and hoses to fit this.

maxogen is a waste of money ... (bring it on cliosport!!)

I used the espace v6 box, i was going to get a maxogen and I would have done if i didnt get the box for £20 + i wanted to be different...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=285984

Airbox3Large.gif

money is not a problem but i want a real gain to my admission that's why i want the best for the most gain

VaVa
If you can afford one, buy one. Simple.

Ignore the one man myth that he's created a 'home made Maxogen'. Because it's frankly b****cks ;)

I've gone from a Maxogen back to standard airbox with panel filter and my car feels strangled in comparison!

40 pound for aftermarket panel

400 pound for pretty foam IK

Is it going to be 10 times better. I'll let you answer that ;);)

Clio Trophy #123
Just get one!

Put one on my VX220 and loved it.

On my 182, I've just had fitted a Yozza cat back Zaust....

Looking to get an ITG maxogen Induction kit to finish off the mods..., then Im done. ;) Thats all you need really IMO.

Induction roar / exhaust Grrrr.

Trophy 123 that's me. :D

ValverInBits
^^ man has a point. And at 400, your are most of the way there with buying cams.

Maxogen should make one that is not CF and sell it cheaper

Renaultsport 220T
^^ man has a point. And at 400, your are most of the way there with buying cams.

Maxogen should make one that is not CF and sell it cheaper

They do.

Most of way to buying cams, but fitting them is a wee bit more expensive than fitting Maxogen.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Just get one!

Put one on my VX220 and loved it.

On my 182, I've just had fitted a Yozza cat back Zaust....

Looking to get an ITG maxogen Induction kit to finish off the mods..., then Im done. ;) Thats all you need really IMO.

Induction roar / exhaust Grrrr.

Trophy 123 that's me. :D

You will soon have a similar set up to me;)

As posted earlier the car feels strangled compared to now.

The noise is awesome:D

Sorry but that DIY job would have to get binned.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
If you can afford one, buy one. Simple.

Ignore the one man myth that he's created a 'home made Maxogen'. Because it's frankly b****cks ;)

I've gone from a Maxogen back to standard airbox with panel filter and my car feels strangled in comparison!

PMSL! Agree'd!