ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITG panel filter has arrived

Where did you order from? I just had a Carbon Splitter go missing on its way to me (from K-Tec, about 50 miles away, been two weeks now!), maybe there are some gnomes at the posties with Renautsports who want all our stuff!

Good news is theyve just sent another with no hassle at all.

Renaultsport 220T

Easy fit. Torx 27 head needed, and careful not to drop one of the screws into engine bay! Like I did! Doh! :)

Quote: Originally posted by 182WRC on 07 June 2005

Easy fit. Torx 27 head needed, and careful not to drop one of the screws into engine bay! Like I did! Doh! :)
182?

Mk1 172 is cone shaped, it just looks like a few clips here and there.

ITG are quit slow! iv got loads of MAXOGENs on orderat the moment its been a while!! but im sure they will be perfect! + there hand made. but ur panel filter should have been quicker then that.

Golf R/Leon FR

i ordered mine about 3wks ago ang it arrived on sat

mike i was talking to you about it at fcs i couldnt believe how slow delivery was.

fitted mine on sat was quite simple, i took of the jubille clips from around the airbox took the hose off and it was much easier to take the top of the box off.

i wouldnt have trouble on getting a panel filter in a few days but its just ITG only make 2 yes just 2 carbon boxes a day and thats bot only for the clio thats for any car that can have a carbon box! so u get where im coming from!. well worth the wait im sure.. very well rated product even the panel filters...:)

Quote: Originally posted by Jay@auto-mods on 07 June 2005
ITG are quit slow! iv got loads of MAXOGENs on orderat the moment its been a while!! but im sure they will be perfect! + there hand made. but ur panel filter should have been quicker then that.

Mine never had the holes drilled in it, had to phone them up and get them to fax me a template so I could do them myself....

mk1 172

Quote: Originally posted by phoenixy on 08 June 2005

dave w - that one for sale wont fit a mk1 172 you need a cone shaped one.
b****cks

Thanks anyway!

Anyone wanna flog me theres?;)