ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It's all gone Liquidy!!!! (sex wee pics inside!)

BMW 330d :)
Is it just me or is the front ns wheel in the side shot very far back??

It looks very close to the wheel arch!

HPI clear??

Nice colour though...

LY 200
Very nice indeedy mate but one question......You were always saying Racing was the colour too have and all that. Is it still your favorite or do you have a new one? ;)

I will always love Racing Blue, I think if I could have Racing Blue in a Vee I would consider it!

But seeing a Vee in Liquid Yellow is sexual! Plus they are rare! Only 18 in the country! ;)

MKIII 138
its a really nice yellow, does the 182 have such a golden metalic effect ?

seen one last year at RWS in this colour really amazing

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ive only ever seen one liquid vee and that was at a stealers a few years ago i think before i could even drive.

truly had that wow factor..
is it bad that them pics actually turn me on lol

An orange one
awesome mate! I was looking at this one myself..but got such a cracking price on a low milage black one I couldnt say no!

welcome to v6 ownership! :)

LY V6 with Recaros
OH.MY.GOD!! Jay, I hate you!! I am sooo jealous, you have no idea how much I want one of those!!!

Stunning, enjoy her! :D

Oh, and if you ever decide to sell, pm me lol! :D

OH.MY.GOD!! Jay, I hate you!! I am sooo jealous, you have no idea how much I want one of those!!!

Stunning, enjoy her! :D

Oh, and if you ever decide to sell, pm me lol! :D

He he :)

If you come to the Star City meet I'll take you out in her ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
A few more!!! ;)

ABCD0008.jpg

ABCD0007.jpg

ABCD0006.jpg

ABCD0005.jpg

ABCD0004.jpg

ABCD0002.jpg

ABCD0003.jpg