ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its broken 350d

172 CUP
Girlfriend got a bit violent with changing the CF card not sure how but has bent some of the pins inside the slot.

I was going to grab some pics of the new 197 nw its clean and not dark or raining outside. Oh well its only 2 pins so may have a go at doing it on my own as im always straighting pins like this at work on computer stuff that people bend.

If not it may be an insurance job or a repair job.

I have the 430ex under the tree as well but cant see any use for that one comming up soon.

Oh well. These things happen.

Does anyone know what the insurance would do as they cannot replaice it as the 350d is now replaiced with the 450d.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
My G/F did the same to her 400d and cost £80 quid to get fixed :rolleyes:

Can post up the link to them if you go down the repair route :)

Cupra
Good excuse for an upgrade! Good effort on bending the pins though, must have taken quite some work to manage that!

172 CUP
Im not sure how she did it as the card dosnt go in very far the wrong way. All is sorted now i have straightend them and the card goes in and out just like it should. Shame really as i fancyed a new body im on picture 7.5k ish so must be time to fail soon.

Steven-b

Cupra
Lucky escape, you could have got her to pay for it too though.

I got 14,000 out of my 350 and it was still going strong when I sold it, you might be waiting for a while.