ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its free but didn't think it was this bad...

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Talktalk broadband!!

These past two weeks its been diabolically slow!

Because i live in a field the fastest internet i can get here is 1mb.

Is it been dreadfully slow recently just because of the amount of people that will have it??

And yes i know they're s**t now...but...they're free and once were good!

dk

911 GTS Cab
my dad has been without access for 2 weeks now and they don't seem to know what to do about it.

useless!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Ah so could just be a fault - hence why its been going silly slow these past two weeks.

i might give them a buzz. if they say its fucked not much i can do...its free!

In life you generally get what you pay for. I've never been tempted by anyone offering free broadband simply because I know most broadband services in the UK are shocking, and that's just the one's you pay for!

I know how you feel though. I've just gotten rid of Tiscali, I've pretty much had no service for 2 months. Be* are a breath of fresh air though, great service so far, just wish my line attenuation wasn't so high so I could actually get nearer to the 24mb I'm "paying" for.

Cupra
My parents have got it and have not had access for over three months! TALK TALK will do nothing to help them...

Useless bar stewards

dk

911 GTS Cab
my dad finally got it sorted yesterday, they kept saying ti wasn't their problem but he insisted on speaking to a uk engineering person and he finally got through to one, he said there was 31 people on his line and 30 of them are receiving fine so they don't think its them, but he insisted and they said if it wasn't their fault he would have to pay for the engineer.

Luckily he relied on me being right and it wasn't his router so they did something and it now works.

moral of the sotry is keep calling them and insisting they do something and try and get through to the uk centre.....

moral of the sotry is keep calling them and insisting they do something and try and get through to the uk centre.....
Not sure about talk, talk, but when I was with bulldog I knew they had both overseas and Uk call centres. When they answered if they didn't have a Geordie accent (or at least a British one) I'd hang up and try again.