ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes and iPhone - Syncing Apps, HELP?

I downloaded the new iPhone software, but before I install it to my phone, it tells me there are purchased items that are on my phone that are not on my iTunes (apps), and if I continue and install the new software to the phone, I'll lose them. But when I click 'Apps' tap to try and sync them, it wont let me, the whole section is greyed out?

It's really annoying me, and I figured one of the Apple gurus can hopefully make me look an idiot and tell me how easy it is.

Cheers.

Yeah, but that only syncs the apps from my phone which are ticked from the list. So the ones that are not ticket do not come across onto my macbook when i sync and I cannot tick these since the section is greyed out.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Seemed to work for me....... Without having iTunes open I can't fully remember though.

Doing my head in. It's such a simple task really it's stopping me from updating to OS4 because I cba losing all the apps I have recently and having to install them all again. Plus this will just keep happening every time I sync.

All I want is all the apps from my phone onto my Mac.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
That seems strange.....Its all I had to do to get all my New Apps on iTunes before attempting to Download iOS4.

Might be different with Mac's but I cant see why.