ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes store won't connect

Keep getting the popup saying 'iTunes could not connect to the iTunes store. The connection was reset'

I was connecting perfectly fine yesterday, i've changed nothing but as of today i can't get a thing! I've checked my proxys in firefox (not running any), turned my firewall off and also checked my parental controls inside iTunes, I've upgraded to the newest edition 9.2.1.4 but its still the same :(

I've noticed it isn't saving my login details though, but even when i put them in manually it still doesn't connect. I've even done a system restore to yesterday (when i could log in) and also tried reinstaling but to no avail.

Help please..

1.2 16V 2005
Well, that's your first problem lol! No, I'm an Apple Engineer and iTunes have been having issues with user authentication for last 36 hours. Give it another day or so and see if you were just an affected user!

Cheers, seems im not the only one having problems. I'm on Talktalk and a lot of people seem to be not able to connect with them..? I still can't access the itunes store today :(

1.2 16V 2005
Well update from Apple side of things, iTunes was fully back online as of 08:00 this morn. So if you're still having problems, it will be with your provider (TalkTalk).