ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITV Player and Ch4 on PS3

Octy VRS
Saw this on AVF, 4OD is what I've been waiting for. Plus the wife can watch Emmerdale without me having to record it.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Might just buy a PS3 now, out of interest does the PS3 have iplayer/iplayer HD? And someone said it does lovefilm streaming?

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
HD no, PS3 is an amazing media centre to be honest. Its 98% what my ones get used for

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Whats the navigation like on the on demand stuff?

Is it easy to navigate with the controller or is it just the web browser?

This is excellent news. Despite the fact that I watch practically nothing on either channel.

BBC iPlayer, LoveFilm, ITV Player, 4oD. The choice of all that lot at any time is brilliant. Wonder what's next, if anything? Sky Player? Demand Five? SeeSaw? YouView? Google TV? a UK-friendly Hulu?

There are some shows on the PS3 iPlayer in HD, not many though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Mine worked great earlier on 4od. Managed to watch misfits and it didn't skip a beat.
Very easy to navigate too.

Petrol Blue 182.
its good to watch tv on, however my Ps3 is so f**king noisy when its on (fat version) that i have to turn the tv up more just to over come the noise of the thing

Clio 1.2 16v
Does anyone know a fix for the ITV player?
Everytime it goes to an advert break the screen just hangs and stays black!

Ive had a search on mr Google but he is clearly not my friend :(

It cannot be my ps3 as ive recently gone from a old fatboy to a new slim

Since this launched I've never been able to watch anything on either ITV Player or 4oD on PS3.

I'm surprised they're not all part of iPlayer now though, like they are on the normal web version.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Buffers so badly sometimes they're all impossible to watch...

My PC is one meter away and everything's always perfect on there? Both on the same wireless router, why is this? :eek:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Buffers so badly sometimes they're all impossible to watch...

My PC is one meter away and everything's always perfect on there? Both on the same wireless router, why is this? :eek:

Same here.

When it came out it was fine, now its s**t.

I stream HD content using my £200 eeBox just fine.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Same here.

When it came out it was fine, now its s**t.

I stream HD content using my £200 eeBox just fine.

I've had a normal PS3 and bought a slim just before Christmas, was s**t for streaming straight out the box! Some might say... a s**t stream.